Industries we service:
DepHyze was developed by National Lab for the U.S, government to neutralize chemical and biological hazards. It has proven safe and effective in 11 years of use both by the U.S. and abroad. The product is EPA approved and environmentally friendly.
DepHyze is medicine for your home or business. It kills
A highly effective, EPA-registered decontaminate, fungicide, disinfectant and cleaner. It is ideal as a decontaminate/cleaner and disinfectant in clinics, hospital intensive care units, high-risk patient areas, and surgical suites, wherever strict control of cross-contamintaion is critical. Highly effective in controlling mold and mildew- even on porous surfaces.
Bleach is corrosive and harmful to humans and most surfaces. It is a temporary solution and tests show mold re-growth within 72 hours after bleach treatment. DepHyze kills mold and mold spores on contact, and is approved in porous surfaces. DepHyze penetrates and bonds to building materials to provide lasting protection